You asked and we answered.
Q: I Want to prevent myself from getting a yeast infection, is that possible?
A: Here are the top 6 preventions:
Vaginal yeast begins to proliferate and cause an infection when the vagina becomes less acidic. Here a few tips that will keep your sweet spot balanced:
1. Don’t wear panty hose or leotards everyday,
2. Change out of wet clothes immediately
3. Thoroughly dry your genital area.
4. Never use a douche, deodorant sanitary pads, tampons, bubble bath, feminine hygiene sprays, or colored or perfumed toilet paper.
5. Try to eat a diet high in vegetables, protein, grains, and especially yogurt.
6. Avoid processed foods, sugars and alcohol as much as possible.
Disclaimer: Content provided regarding health or health matters has not been evaluated or approved by a board certified physician. Although we believe that all of the information contained is entirely correct and factual, we are not doctors and highly recommend consulting a physician regarding any medical problems or treatments.