Here are some relaxing tips to make your morning after a little more bearable:
1. Arizona Spa Girl says “This is the one to go for when you just had to dance until 3 a.m., regardless of your 9 a.m. breakfast date with mom. We understand and we are here to serve you with this quick and easy fix.” Here’s what you need:
· 2 slices of cucumber
· 2 frosted spoons
Here’s what you do:
Put two teaspoons or slices of cucumber in the freezer for 15 minutes. Place the frosted spoons or the cucumber slices on your eyelids and relax for ten minutes.
2. Melissa Aden an ethnic restaurant examiner says “Whether you are a water hater and need to add flavor in order to drink the stuff, trying to kick your soda habit, or just looking for a refreshing alternative to regular water, Mint Cucumber Water is an easy and inexpensive twist on simple H20.
I have served Cucumber Mint Water at many a get-together and dinner party, and it always receives rave reviews. Let this crisp, fresh drink make you look like a genius in the kitchen, and cool your brow in these hot summer months.”
Plenty of ice cubes
1 gallon chilled water (purified water preferred)
1 medium cucumber
10 fresh mint leaves, rinsed
1. Thin slice cucumber
2. Place cucumber slices in pitcher, punch bowl, or beverage jar
3. Slightly muddle or cut mint leaves to release flavor and place in serving container of choice
4. Add water and ice cubes
5. Stir mixture and let sit in refrigerator for four to eight hours to allow flavors to infuse into water
6. Mixture will last up to three days. Discard mixture once cucumber slices or mint starts to look slimy.
- When all else fails grab your SweetSpot Labs on-the-go wipettes in basil grapefruit for a quick pick-me-upper. Not content to merely cleanse, they help your body’s natural powers do their best to keep you fresh when you’re feeling otherwise. It’s simply spot sweet!